Economic & Building
Development Permits: (from the Village of Galahad Policy Handbook)
Reference: Land Use By-Law 01-09
Approved June 2009
1. Ensure that a development permit has been approved for the proposed project (if one is required). A development permit is required for any building, electrical, plumbing and gas disciplines and for demolition. One copy of the plans is required.
2. The fee for a development permit application is Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00).
3. The application will be reviewed and approved/rejected by the Development Officer with the following considerations: zoning, set-back regulations, appropriate permits required.
4. Provide to the applicant the information regarding Superior Safety Codes approval/inspection process.
5 The Administrator will fax the development permit application and plans to Superior Safety Codes
6. Maintain a record of development permits and their appropriate number for annual internal audit with records provided by Superior Safety Codes (See QMP Binder) Superior Safety Codes will return closed files to the Village for filing.
BRAED – Battle River Alliance for Economic Development
Community Futures East Central Alberta
Trail of the Buffalo